Today, in corporate world, everyone is talking about Scrum. Major companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, IBM, Deloitte, American Express, and many more have adopted Scrum concepts. This book is written to provide a simplified handbook to you such that you can familiarize yourself with the most popular Agile process framework to build complex software products.
Who Should Read This Book?
- Experienced Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Developers or Programmers
- Test Managers and Engineers
- Business Project Managers or Leads
- Business and Technical Leaders
- Subject Matter Experts
- Students seeking an IT job
- Anyone who needs to learn the most popular Agile framework to expand one’s career opportunities.
- Anyone who needs a short and simple reference book on Scrum.
- Anyone who doesn’t have time to read large detailed books on Scrum.
- Anyone who needs to understand Scrum before enrolling into a training or a certification course.